Weekly Changelog - 18 April 2022: Improvements & Bug Fixes
- added: new HSTS Preload option when enabling HSTS using Advanced SSL
- added: user can edit existing Supervisor job in the server
- fixed: fail2ban page stuck on loading
- improved: now user can re-open a closed ticket
- improved: now user can close an open ticket
- fixed: potential XSS vulnerabilities in the Cloud panel
- improved: add the proxy header for Octane as standard practice
- improved: add extra information on the "Unable to communicate" error message from the agent
- OpenLiteSpeed v1.7.15 is available for all OpenLiteSpeed servers
A Known OpenLiteSpeed-related Issue Causing Server Downtime Has Now Been Fixed
A recent update to CloudServers introduced a bug that had the potential to affect servers running on OpenLiteSpeed. This has now been patched and servers should be up & running. If you experience issues with a server running OpenLiteSpeed, please reach out to support.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.